- Painting / Decorating
- Repairing damaged Plaster or Paint
- Tiling and / or replacing old / damaged Grouting
- Resealing work in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Putting up Shelves and assembling Furniture
- Hanging Mirrors and Pictures
- Fitting Curtains and Blinds
- Changing Locks
- Changing Washers
- Fixing Leaks
- Changing Taps
- Fitting Lights and replacing Switches
- Installing and repairing Sockets
- And many more…….
Maintaining a property requires a wide range of services to ensure that the establishment needs are met. Property maintenance services are equally required by domestic, commercial establishments, hotels, schools and industrial units.
Not only do we do big renovation projects we also do a lot of small work for landlords, letting agents and schools from putting up shelves to repairing cracks on walls and ceilings.